In our first month of operation, we serviced several electric bikes purchased through the internet, which got us to quickly invest in tools and a mechanic. Today, we service the electric bikes we sell as well as electric bikes purchased elsewhere.
Our neighborhood of Mt Airy has a lot of cyclists. For them, we’ve become the go-to place for discussing bike routes, adjusting brakes & gears, finding a comfortable saddle or a used bike. And, oh yeah, and servicing all of their bikes: kids bikes, mountain bikes, road bikes, even jogging strollers. We’re thankful for the support received from the Mt Airy community.
- Tune-ups are $55, which include
- true front & rear wheel
- adjust front & rear brakes
- adjust front & rear derailleurs
- lubricate chain
- light cleaning
- inflate tires to correct pressure
- basic safety inspection
- parts are not included
- Flats fixed for $13
- Child seats installed for $15
- We’ll special order items like a car rack
- Labor $65/hr